1. Whats your name spelt backwards?
Fpmur Esile Yram
2. What did you do last night?
Got free ice cream and a birthday song at Friday's with Julia and Rachel. Then stopped by the Phantom. Then went to Caputi's and sucked at darts.
3. The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
"It's My Dick in a Box" from YouTube. Though that's not really downloading...
4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?
Everytime I see one. How else do you know if it works?
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
"water polo" this summer in Houston. My nails were too long and I drew blood on the Canadian when i attacked him for the ball.
6. What are you wearing?
t-shirt with a hindu priest, a jewish rabbi, a catholic priest, and a buddhist monk holding hands and skipping, appropriately named "Best Friends Forever" and blue/grey pants.
7. How many cars have you owned?
just 1, Augustus, my hot jetta who I adopted from Justin
8. Type of music you dislike most?
pretty much anything played on KISS 98.5
9. Are you registered to vote?
yup, Niagara County
10. Do you have cable?
my parents do
11. What kind of computer do you use?
mostly my 12 inch iBook G4. Right now I'm on a Dell desktop
12. Ever made a prank phone call?
Not since high school... Kimmy (on random answering machine): Oh my God! I'm pregnant. What are we gonna do? How can we tell her!?
13. You like anyone right now?
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
I've been bungee jumping (over the Nile!), so I should try sky diving
15. Furthest place you ever traveled?
Mombasa, Kenya (I win!)
16.Do you have a garden?
ones with rocks in them... and sometimes I weed for my parents
17. What's your favorite comic strip?
I recently discovered Piled Higher & Deeper
18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem?
I agree with PJ here, I know both the American and Canadian and Canada totally wins
19. Shower, morning or night?
never, who really showers anymore?
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
Thank You for Smoking
21. Favorite pizza toppings?
Mushrooms, hot pepper, spinach, onions, garlic...
22. Chips or popcorn?
chips and salsa!
23.What cell phone provider do you have?
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
is this a bad metaphor?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
all the time
26. Orange Juice or apple?
27. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?
I made a sandwich and sat with my mom yesterday...
28. Favorite chocolate bar?
29. Who is your longest friend and how long?
Rachel and Teresa since kindergarden!!
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
I found tomatoes in our garden after the October storm that were still edible!!
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
I used to get them for nerdy things and soccer and drama club
32. Favorite artist?
Gustav Klimt, Edgar Allen Poe, Sufjan Stevens, Richard Feynman...
33. Favorite computer game?
Oregon Trail? I don't usually play computer games...
34. Ever ordered from an infomercial?
no, but I call those local sex lines allllll the time
35. Sprite or 7-UP?
W-Up, because it's fun to say
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?
I used to wear a lovely NY Parks Department t-shirt
37. Last thing you bought at Walgreens?
I can't tell the difference between Walgreens, Rite-Aid, and CVS
38. Ever thrown up in public?
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
true love, where is my Lloyd?
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Nope. Well, I will after I meet Zach Braff, he'll dump Mandy Moore on the spot.
41. Can exes just be friends?
42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Wallace, he had a stoke last spring, it was scary
43. Did you have long hair as a young kid?
Ha, no. I also had a bowl cut. My mom cut my hair like a boys.
44. What message is on your voicemail machine?
I don't know, but people tell me the lady telling them to leave a message is mean
45. Where would you like to go right now?
God, everywhere. I've been trying to decide between spending this summer backpacking national parks out west or backpacking Europe.
46. hey cool?
nope, but I keep pretending
47. What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?
I've got my big Gregory travelling backpack (camping gear), an awesome CamelBak daypack (nalgenes and empty bladders), and an old LL Bean backpack that smells like cat pee (nothing, it smells), but I mostly use my Timbuk2 (school stuff) or Tom Bihn (grad school stuff) messenger bags (I love functional bags!!)
48. Last incoming/outgoing call on your phone.
Pat/Jess. We went to Tom's
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
I have lots of awesome friends and a brain that works
50. What do you think about most?
Where am I going to live next year? What am I going to do this summer? Why do boys suck? How does society keep finding more ways to slowly kill itself? Are we going to fix it before it does? Can I really save the world? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?